Hello There, Guest! Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
SERVER DOWN SUDDENLY
Wink 
I will make this short, I don't know what happened but I was on VIR straight after recovering from a crash and poom message: "The server is unavailable"
(10-06-2019, 02:10 AM)Luis Santamaria Wrote:  I will make this short, I don't know what happened but I was on VIR straight after recovering from a crash and poom message: "The server is unavailable"

Did it happen during practice or qualifying?

If yes it has happened to me and a friend too, we don't know what it's causing this problem since our connection is always ok with other games.
Until now, disconnect and reconnect to the race always worked without any connection drop during races (if from SRS you can't rejoin just go to the server browser and search for SimRacingSystemX where X is the server you were in).

Hope it helps
It had the same problem twice in the last week, one of them in qualy and the other one in the race session.
As the server kept going on I thought that the problem was on my side, but if there are more people affected maybe there is something wrong with the servers.
(10-06-2019, 12:46 PM)Andrea Papasodaro Wrote:  
(10-06-2019, 02:10 AM)Luis Santamaria Wrote:  I will make this short, I don't know what happened but I was on VIR straight after recovering from a crash and poom message: "The server is unavailable"

Did it happen during practice or qualifying?

If yes it has happened to me and a friend too, we don't know what it's causing this problem since our connection is always ok with other games.
Until now, disconnect and reconnect to the race always worked without any connection drop during races (if from SRS you can't rejoin just go to the server browser and search for SimRacingSystemX where X is the server you were in).

Hope it helps

I was on race already, I couldn't find the server either on the public list.