Hello There, Guest! Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
people bailing mid race after cousing a crash
(03-10-2017, 07:49 PM)Asier Mon Wrote:  Please do something with people that crash everybody on t1 make two more turns and then quit the race. this is becoming a real issue and is not fun anymore.
I just had a race on the Gamer muscle dtm server (nurburgring) and it was a mess. one guy even tried to make straight the chicane. Im sick of people raming my ass and bailing two turns later. I can only see my incident rating going up when I'm driving better and better
Maybe you could aply a timer ban for those that end 3+laps later, I dont know, we are registered for a reason I guess 
It is happening the same as the MR servers and its a shame. worked for a bit but the quality of races is going downhill.

You're absolutely right, I think it should be raised by the admins. Some option on this subject as well as that the pilots cut in areas where the same game does not penalize, for this of the shortcuts I think there is an app for this. Thank you

Messages In This Thread
RE: people bailing mid race after cousing a crash - by Samuel Pellicer - 03-13-2017, 09:49 AM