Hello There, Guest! Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
people bailing mid race after cousing a crash
Please do something with people that crash everybody on t1 make two more turns and then quit the race. this is becoming a real issue and is not fun anymore.
I just had a race on the Gamer muscle dtm server (nurburgring) and it was a mess. one guy even tried to make straight the chicane. Im sick of people raming my ass and bailing two turns later. I can only see my incident rating going up when I'm driving better and better
Maybe you could aply a timer ban for those that end 3+laps later, I dont know, we are registered for a reason I guess 
It is happening the same as the MR servers and its a shame. worked for a bit but the quality of races is going downhill.
Indeed. I witnessed a fair amount of car crashes during the DTM race this evening and it was not fun. Everything was going absolutely fine during the qualification. During the race however..I got rammed off in T1 on lap 1...in fact the ram was so bad I eventually got air for half a second (lol).
(03-10-2017, 07:49 PM)Asier Mon Wrote:  Please do something with people that crash everybody on t1 make two more turns and then quit the race. this is becoming a real issue and is not fun anymore.
I just had a race on the Gamer muscle dtm server (nurburgring) and it was a mess. one guy even tried to make straight the chicane. Im sick of people raming my ass and bailing two turns later. I can only see my incident rating going up when I'm driving better and better
Maybe you could aply a timer ban for those that end 3+laps later, I dont know, we are registered for a reason I guess 
It is happening the same as the MR servers and its a shame. worked for a bit but the quality of races is going downhill.

You're absolutely right, I think it should be raised by the admins. Some option on this subject as well as that the pilots cut in areas where the same game does not penalize, for this of the shortcuts I think there is an app for this. Thank you
I am having great fun taking part in the Gamer muscle series and in fact joined SRS just to take part.

I try and race as cleanly as I can giving space to people when I know they are there.  But as I often qualify mid pack I am finding my incident score goes through the roof as I often get turned round on T1, T2 then T boned by the same car and this counts twice.

I just had a race where I ended up with an incident score of 8 with none of them being me hitting anybody.

I wish the scoring system worked so that if the impact was at the rear there was no penalty, side impact 0.5 and front 1 or something like that.  I realise that this might not work perfectly but I think it would improve things.

Thanks for the racing.
Exactly, the mayor problem is for the mid qualifiers. maybe an inverse grid start would be a solution. aliens will have no issue passing everyone later on anyway
if you see something serious, you can make a video of it and send it to me.

Reversing the grid would not benefit anyone and only cause more incidents.
I sent you a pm with the link.
Again, I dont want to start a name and shame thread, this is not my intention.
just thought it would be nice to have more consistent drivers that intend to finish the race and not surrender if they are not winning after the first lap
Hi all!
In iRacing, when someone leaves the race without finishing, loses big amount of irating.
Here would be the same, I think
Cheers!
I would like to see the incident recording revised also. A few weeks ago in the Lotus Exos @ Monza, I picked up 14 incident points against me. Apart from my spin down the main straight caused by my reacting to blatant swerving towards me, I made 1 mistake drifting slightly wide on the last turn, bit I was rammed and knocked off track by other drivers who didn't seem to follow any kind of race etiquette. It happened again in the F138 race @ Silverstone today... the guy behind me revved the hell out of his car on the start, dropped the clutch and rammed me after a few meters off the start line. Then someone else hit me, followed by a 3rd. I did nothing wrong, yet I get penalised with incident points against me. So, if incidents were treated like insurance claims... the person behind usually gets the blame. :-)
An idea on the subject matter could be progressive penalties points related to incidents for people leaving races.
I mean by that (proposal) if you leave the race before the end with:
- from 0 to 2 incidents standard rating penalty applies,
- from 3 to 5 incidents double rating penalty applied,
- from 6 to 10 incidents triple penalty applied and why not automatic warning level increase
what do you think?
---------------------------------------------
Have you checked out my YouTube Channel ? [url=https://www.youtube.com/c/sebastienbrunier]https://www.youtube.com/c/sebastienbrunier[/url][url=https://www.youtube.com/c/sebastienbrunier][/url]