Hello There, Guest! Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Client update
I recieved an email stating that there have been an uodate to be able to race with automobilista.
i run the update, nothing  came up at the end of the update and noe if i try to run the client to include automobilista in the games an error shows up saying that srs is not a valid win32 application.
Hi Diego,

Yes, version 1.125 allows you to use Automobilista, we did some races yesterday.

That could be a file corrupted.
Go to the "Sim Racing System" folder, delete srs.exe and run updater.exe.
After this run srs.exe and add automobilista like you did with the other sims.

(03-04-2016, 02:05 AM)Diego Balzarini Wrote:  I recieved an email stating that there have been an uodate to be able to race with automobilista.
i run the update, nothing  came up at the end of the update and noe if i try to run the client to include automobilista in the games an error shows up saying that srs is not a valid win32 application.
Thumbs Up 
(03-04-2016, 09:46 AM)Thanks
After deleting srs.exe i run the update and didn\t work.
I restarted win 7 64 and run the update after that.It all went well.
Now i just have to test AMS.
All races i took part so far didnt give me any problem
Thanks again

simracingsystem Wrote:  
Hi Diego,

Yes, version 1.125 allows you to use Automobilista, we did some races yesterday.

That could be a file corrupted.
Go to the "Sim Racing System" folder, delete srs.exe and run updater.exe.
After this run srs.exe and add automobilista like you did with the other sims.

(03-04-2016, 02:05 AM)Diego Balzarini Wrote:  I recieved an email stating that there have been an uodate to be able to race with automobilista.