Hello There, Guest! Register

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Four seconds off the pace - technical analysis
(03-04-2019, 06:40 PM)Pete Parisetti Wrote:  Interesting, James. In your video I see a very fast guy who takes turn 3 essentially all in the middle of the track. Completely different from the two approaches I see when I replay the top guys in my races. And, it seems to me that the closer he gets to the apex is exactly  where I think my apex is, toward the end of the curb.  Probably then, it is just a matter of wrong perception on my part. Always grateful for your and everybody's suggestion, I close this tread and won't annoy people any more. See you on track (in the distance... lol).
Anyway even if you do 1:59, you are more or less in the average on RSR

http://www.radiators-champ.com/RSRLiveTi...ds=all&p=1

(bottom graph for overview)

Some are even in the 1:54 but they run at lower temperatures than SRS which tends to make you faster (depends how the tyres react to that) and they have open setup, so the people who can put 1:55 on Zandvoort with fixed setup are very fast. You can certainly get in the good end of the average first, around 1:58, with just a few efforts  Wink

Messages In This Thread
RE: Four seconds off the pace - technical analysis - by James Blint - 03-05-2019, 12:06 AM