Hello There, Guest! Register

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
My SRS videos
(01-17-2019, 06:24 AM)Ilya Krivokhizhin Wrote:  Also always wanted to ask: what wheel and pedals do you have?
G27. All default, but without H-shifter to save desk space Smile
Here is my latest race on Lotus 25 @ Silverstone 67. Had to charge back to the podium after the mistake at lap 2, had a nice fight with Kevin on the last lap for P2

Week fastest lap (currently) with the time of 1:40.26 is at 33:15. Setup is in the beginning Smile

Here is my onboard from today's race on Renault RS01 @ Monza

Here is my onboard from today's race on Porsche 911 GT3 Cup @ Nurburgring GP

Hi everyone,

Here is my latest race on Lotus 25 @ Spa with currently the fastest lap in the charts in the end Wink

Hi,

Here is latest race with Renault RS01 @ Le Mans from my onboard (a guide "How to win from P13 with only one on-track overtake and finish in reverse" Big Grin). Got really lucky to avoid the wreck at the start and Marek to get a jump start, otherwise I don't think I could catch P1.

P.S. Had some strange lags during quali, so no "live onboard" this time

At least you said you have been really lucky... Big Grin btw, shame that rolling start can not be set up, Le Mans deserves one, the grid is just too close and it always ends up in crashes like that
NEVER GIVE UP!
Hi,

Here is my onboard from today's race with Porsche 911 GT3 Cup at Mugello. This time it was really messy from my side with a lot of mistakes (particularly bad with Sanio, sorry for that again). Don't know this track well enough, guess it's time to do some MX5 on it...
From positives - nice battle with Alex for P3 throughout the race Smile

np man, it happens. I did the same thing in same corner on Mikko. this way Im apologize to @Mikko.
never like Mugello and my pace here is not on high level.

and yes, on le mans you have lucky. Wink
Hi,

Here is my onboard from today's race with Renault RS01 at Sebring. Not nice move on Marek, okay pace and nice battle with Sanio.