Hello There, Guest! Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
AC why these tracks ?
Hi
i was happy to discover the simracing system for AC
But i don't play anymore because of the choice of tracks and cars
Why the schedule uses tracks mod ? i don t want to download theses
AC purposes enough superb tracks for a great championship (monza , nurburgring , silverstone, spa, barcelona)

Thanks
Why the dislike of mods, some are fantastic e.g. Donnington that we are racing on at the moment.
I use a lot of mod stuff, but having just gotten rid of a bunch of malware and junk, I understand someone having issues about downloading this stuff.

That being said, I raced at Bridgehampton a lot back in the day and remember it (as a driver) as one of the best medium length tracks ever. Although never a F-1 track, in the early 60's NASCAR did a couple races there and called it "The Riverside of the East". The only problem it ever had was it's location, a million miles away from anywhere ( I HATED to tow a car there) except rich people who hated the sounds and NEEDED another stupid golf course.

Yeah ... it's a mod ... but a very good one, at least it's accurate to my memory. I was very glad to see this fine circuit included in SRS's schedule.

BTW ... the BH mod DOES have TWO flaws. The traffic cones and tire markers on the real track were NEVER filled with concrete, on the mod, ... a couple of them are ... and they WILL put you off if you hit them.
because racing the same tracks over and over gets boring.