Hello There, Guest! Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Can't join Race
It has been for 3 out of 5 races in the Lotus Exos series . Say's I can register and I do..Then when going to join .everything looks right, Then it goes  back to the SRS main page. Everything works before this(i,e)..practice.Then this happens.It has taken over 10 points off my rating for nothing,,
delete your launcherdata folder at mydocs/assetto corsa
This is probably the server problem identified here: http://www.simracingsystem.com/showthread.php?tid=4710
Thanks for fast reply. I did delete the launcher file..found the info after I made the post,lets see if that works,but even now when i look at  next weeks race at Spa. It says i don't have the track,Which I do.
in that case, steam inegrity check.
(11-25-2018, 02:15 PM)simracingsystem Wrote:  in that case, steam inegrity check.

did that a few times..still says I don't have the track
which track?
(11-26-2018, 06:32 PM)simracingsystem Wrote:  which track?

Track is Spa. The same problem i have, the SRS indicates that I do not have the correct track?
that is a Kunos base content track.
delete the launcherdata folder at mydocs/assetto corsa and do a steam integrity check.
(11-29-2018, 10:05 AM)simracingsystem Wrote:  that is a Kunos  base content track.
delete the launcherdata folder at mydocs/assetto corsa and do a steam integrity check.

I did this, did not help.
The series is "Lotus Exos 125 Stage 1", and SRS announces "Content Missing (SPA)". But, for example, in the series "BMW M235i Racing" is also a racing SPA, and this is SRS according to OK.
I am a little puzzled Confused