Hello There, Guest! Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Why no AMS and rF2 racers?
Question 
Hi, first of all let me congrats who built this multi platform system: it is a fantastic idea, it works really well, and it is simple & clear like it should be.

I own all the simulators supported here and I signed up as soon as I heard about it (AC support had just been released): since I already run some private championships on AC, my main goal was to finally race on rF2 and AMS with other people, but to date I really cannot find (ever) any race with other simdrivers other than the ones on AC. Even picking some random past race result I can't display any AMS or rF2 race with more than 3/4 racers in it: is there a reason for that? I mean, the system works just fine and it is a great deal to me, it would be a shame not to use it. Is everything about the popularity factor? That could be the case after all: AC, consistently more popular than the other 2 titles, reaches an average of 10 simdrivers per race (in my experience), hence proportionally it's not much better than the other 2 titles...I don't know, but I really find a waste not to use this system.

I was hoping (and in part I still hope) that the 1.0 AMS release brings some critical mass of simdrivers to populate its race a bit. I wish that people would eventually recognize SRS value and start to use it in mass like it deserves.

Again congrats to who made this, and thank you.
Hey there, I have AC, AMS, and the offline version of rF2 ( yeah...I know).

Will join some AMS events when possible, but my time zone is really bad... When I can race EU is slipping... When EU is racing...I'm working.

In the meantime, let's keep promoting AMS!
AMD Ryzen 5 1600 @3.5GHz | ASUS Prime B350-Plus | 16GB DDR4 2400Mhz RAM | ASUS Strix GeForce GTX1070 8GB OC | Triple DELL 22" 1920x1080 | SimHub on 2nd DELL 15" monitor | Win10 Pro | Microsoft Xbox One Gamepad | Logitech G27+H shifter