Hello There, Guest! Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Classic F1
I will miss these machines too, they resemble the legacy of an old gone era of F1 of pure "guts and glory".
The turnouts of the last races has been unfortunately a little low, hopefully it will be better for the final race at Imola.
Anyway, big thanks to the SRS crew that made these races possible.
Yeah, I had to miss both races this last weekend due to various other commitments (that just happened to be more fun than sim racing... hard to believe, but there are a few things I'd rather do!). Was a fun car to attempt to drive.
Tutorial on how to use Autodesk Mudbox and Adobe Photoshop to make custom liveries! https://tinyurl.com/yaetz4qz
Grab my PDash Skins (an Assetto Corsa HUD app) here: https://tinyurl.com/y95ewubz
Sad to miss the last races here too. Fingers crossed can make it for Imola.
(10-13-2018, 07:49 PM)Michal Janak Wrote:  wanted send message to Troels but has disabled PM

so try here

Hello,

big sorry :Sad

i made what i hate (and get many times in lap1), but misjudget the situation, after you start so quick and run to front , I expected faster going thru this corner, i try brake as much as possible but not to block tyres and cause bigger accident Sad

Michal

No problem buddy, I had a fun drive from 12th back to 3rd Big Grin
clean race today, happy for this, good save at end of 1st lap when Lotus behind me spun at beforelast left turn i prolonged then braking and go as most to right and save my car from be hit by this car, so zero hits
Unfortunately I've lost connection just in the middle of lap 1.
I'm currently switching internet provider so I'm using my mobile and the connection is not stable.
I will try again this evening, let me know if I'm causing warping issues.
Congratulations to Michal Janak on winning the championship!

Well it's been a blast this season, thanks to all the SRS forum regulars for making it extra special.
THX a lot. it is my 1st chapm win ,  and i am happy it is in old cars, which i love and prefer
Mega congrats Michal! So pleased for you and your first championship, well deserved!
Grats Michal!