Hello There, Guest! Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Suggestion: Fixed GT3 series and timeslot
I don't mind there being a stable daily GT3 race or two, one for each server region: EU/US as I don't think SRS has any other locations.
Good luck balancing out the GT3 class with restrictor and weight for so many cars.

You can never fit a schedule to everyone be it a repeated schedule or a one off event. People gotta make an effort to fit their schedule too.

Personally I'm sick and tired of GT3, had enough of GT2 (no TC, no ABS) well before AC even released. I have not seen any GT3 servers running all how many is it now? 10 cars with any BoP. Meaning who ever figures out what the fastest car is has a definite advantage. There are advantages even with BoP being used but it often balances out across a range of different tracks reasonably and if not it was always adjusted accordingly for next season. In AC almost no one cares to BoP cars to balance classes out :/

AC GT3... high grip slicks + high aero = infinite grip, +TC +ABS... I would definitely say the older race cars mod that is running in August is a better race car period than GT3s, I don't even own the pack, just from what people said and showed, more raw cars with less electronic nonsense.

Almost everyone wants to drive GT3s, yet most also drive them poorly. If there was a 1000HP GT0 people would be driving that and failing. Always wanting the most powerful, grippiest, fastest thing/class around the circuit.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Suggestion: Fixed GT3 series and timeslot - by Jaroslav Černý - 08-10-2018, 08:50 PM