Hello There, Guest! Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hi all
Hi all,
Joined SRS a few weeks ago and have done about 10 races so far maybe. I've been sim racing on and off ever since Grand Prix Legends and Richard Burns, but recently got into it again when Dirt Rally was released, and especially got into it since getting VR.
I like the idea of SRS a lot, as I don't really want to pay a constant subscription for iRacing... I can't commit to it enough thanks to kids Smile
Anyway, my schedule for racing is generally from about 8pm - midnight GMT, and have so far enjoyed a few races in R3E and AC... 
A few thoughts so far:
1) My safety rating is low, but almost all (except maybe one or two) have been people hitting me. Is there any way to get this reviewed? 
2) How can you tell the other drivers' names from an Assetto Corsa replay? (for the purposes of appealing point 1)    Figured this one out myself
3) I use VR but generally race AC because I don't want to be changing the launch options in R3E all the time. Can it be changed so the SRS app looks at the standard launch options and launches using those?
4) follows on from 3... I generally want to practice a car/track combo a bit before joining a race, but this is difficult to do in R3E (especially as it seems I need to restart the Rift software and all sorts to get it to start properly). Could there be a longer practice session available on the servers before the race?
5) Kind of follows on from 3 and 4. I find the schedules are quite tight if you have a chance to do a bunch of races in a row, ie, once one has finished, you've either missed the registration for the next or you have to jump straight in without practising. Not sure what could be done about this other than staggering the starts a bit more though.
Anyway, keep up the excellent work SRS. I hope to be a member for a looong time.