Int.
Wins
2nd
3rd
Inc.Av.
SP
Races
Total
(07-18-2018, 07:15 PM)Andre krasauskas Wrote:  What is SP in Standings ?

Pos.

Driver
Tar.
San.
Goi.
Lon.
Cas.
Int.
Wins
2nd
3rd
Inc.Av.
SP
Races
Total
"Sum of positions" or total number of finishing positions
Sum of all your Starting Positions in the championship for every session/start you were in. That's my best guess so far. Starting 1st on server 2 still counts as 1 and being on lower tier server does not seem to cause an offset to be added.

It's sum of finishing positions? Ah OK, hard to tell for me from my results.

An SFP would then be a better name or make legend or hover description.

But I have to say neither starting or finishing sum positions makes sense to me looking at results of others.

At least and expanded name such as "Inc.Av." would be better than a cryptic "SP".
Size of Pepe
(07-18-2018, 07:24 PM)Jaroslav Černý Wrote:  Sum of all your Starting Positions in the championship for every session/start you were in. That's my best guess so far. Starting 1st on server 2 still counts as 1 and being on lower tier server does not seem to cause an offset to be added.

It's sum of finishing positions? Ah OK, hard to tell for me from my results.

An SFP would then be a better name or make legend or hover description.

But I have to say neither starting or finishing sum positions makes sense to me looking at results of others.

At least and expanded name such as "Inc.Av." would be better than a cryptic "SP".

SRS couldn't give a rat's ass about where you start, I can understand that.
BTW, where did you even learn about the meaning of that? And how is it calculated? I see myself with 82, some 8, some a hundred and fifty plus. Probably worthless data if you wanna know if a driver is slow or fast, or clean and green whatever?
It was actually a meaningful stat to me when i was doing daily series. Just look at the DTM series for example, our friend Jaroslav you can tell he basically won nearly every races with the SP (close to 1:1 ratio), some have almost the same total but like 5:1 ratio on SP, which means they managed one good result on each track and also many not that great races. In other words it's the average finish position when divided by the number of races.

I guess it also counts in case of equal points as well, after number of wins, podium and incident average. Im not sure about the order, maybe Mr SRS could clarify it.
Thanks everyone
(07-19-2018, 08:45 PM)Neil de Guzman Wrote:  BTW, where did you even learn about the meaning of that? And how is it calculated? I see myself with 82, some 8, some a hundred and fifty plus. Probably worthless data if you wanna know if a driver is slow or fast, or clean and green whatever?

It just adds up the finishing positions (3rd, 7th, 10th, etc.) in a series but doesn't take into account the incidents acquired ....take the total number and divide by number of races and that's your average finish position but NOT average points for that position because SRS didn't deduct incident points in the SP column...lower is better but you have to take into account how many TOTAL races they have run in that series.....you could run 10 races at one track and 2 at another so it isn't really anything but a tie breaker I'm guessing. Mine says I raced 54 Caterham races with a total of 209 SP, which averages 3.87 (3rd or 4th)..... average for 5 different tracks so far.
(07-20-2018, 07:21 PM)Michael Butler Wrote:  
(07-19-2018, 08:45 PM)Neil de Guzman Wrote:  BTW, where did you even learn about the meaning of that? And how is it calculated? I see myself with 82, some 8, some a hundred and fifty plus. Probably worthless data if you wanna know if a driver is slow or fast, or clean and green whatever?

It just adds up the finishing positions (3rd, 7th, 10th, etc.) in a series but doesn't take into account the incidents acquired ....take the total number and divide by number of races and that's your average finish position but NOT average points for that position because SRS didn't deduct incident points in the SP column...lower is better but you have to take into account how many TOTAL races they have run in that series.....you could run 10 races at one track and 2 at another so it isn't really anything but a tie breaker I'm guessing. Mine says I raced 54 Caterham races with a total of 209 SP, which averages 3.87 (3rd or 4th)..... average for 5 different tracks so far.
Indeed Michael you are right

Since I just started with SRS (3 races this week) it was easy for me to verify that  SP is Sum (of race final) Positions. It would be much sensible thez provide an average of race final position (avg.RFP) 1 Big Grin
To achieve anything in this game you must be prepared to dabble in the boundary of disaster

Sir Stirling Moss.-