Hello There, Guest! Register

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Zoao's Vids
Video 
Here's a sample of a race at Zanvoort with the Dallara - F3.
From p8 to p4. Big Grin
Hope you enjoy^^

Nice dude, keep working. Never give up.Continue trying and you'll be faster and faster Wink
I leave you a video of one of my qualification laps. The best was 30.7.. You can compare driving styles and understand what and where something needs to be changed Wink
https://youtu.be/5WEfmVDzf8g?t=29m22s
Great lap. I'm still learning, but I'm enjoying allot and Ithink thats the poit, right?
I'll post more vids with SRS races (if there's no problem with that).
keep'em coming !
AMD Ryzen 5 1600 @3.5GHz | ASUS Prime B350-Plus | 16GB DDR4 2400Mhz RAM | ASUS Strix GeForce GTX1070 8GB OC | Triple DELL 22" 1920x1080 | SimHub on 2nd DELL 15" monitor | Win10 Pro | Microsoft Xbox One Gamepad | Logitech G27+H shifter
well, they're coming  Big Grin

Another nice battle at Zanvoort, this time with GT3 class
btw, everybody should use HelliCorsa... the reason is at the end of the vid  Tongue

yep... Get it now! -> http://www.racedepartment.com/downloads/helicorsa.5199/
AMD Ryzen 5 1600 @3.5GHz | ASUS Prime B350-Plus | 16GB DDR4 2400Mhz RAM | ASUS Strix GeForce GTX1070 8GB OC | Triple DELL 22" 1920x1080 | SimHub on 2nd DELL 15" monitor | Win10 Pro | Microsoft Xbox One Gamepad | Logitech G27+H shifter
Honestly, I don't agree with that Smile In all past games, we didnt use helicorsa and we all were able to have nice battles.
The rule is simple: If you don't see your opponent ahead and you don't see your opponent in the mirror, then he's at your side! Big Grin

No helicorsa used in this video, just appliead this easy rule ^^
Well, then I agree with you, since ppl use hellycorsa OR the simple rule^^
Video 
Heya again, heres another example that:
1st - SRS is Ossum!!
2nd - I need to practice ALLOT!!

Video 
One more from the last GT3 race I did at Brands Hatch.
There are just the best moments of my race, hope you like it^^