Hello There, Guest! Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
"Content Missing" for certain tracks.
Since abt a week ago or since the Pau race (I don't think it has anything to do with that), there are at least three tracks i can not join: Watkins Glen; Suzuka; Donington, and now I see that I have the same problem for the Oreca Redbullring server, Redbullring which is the AC DLC, I guess.

I did a couple of races at Watkins with the Seat Leon, so by then it was all OK, but even after re-installing the track, verifying integrity in Steam and accessing other Watkins servers with no problem, I get a "content missing". And I'm positive it has to do with the track(s), not the car(s), as many of them are stock AC content.

Also, when checking status, it says OK for both track and car, not "Missing" as for content i dont have.

I hope someone can help me out here, preferably an admin, or anyone, as I would like to attend the Carrera RSR 3.0 - race at Suzuka in 3 days.
Thanks in advance.
All of those tracks and the Oreca are mods so you have installed them the wrong way or something wierd is happening with your install.
Delete the launcherdata folder at mydocs/assetto corsa

and please check this post.
http://www.simracingsystem.com/showthread.php?tid=1519
OK.
Thanks and... [blush]. Big Grin
Seems I'm 2/3 way through now. I thought that I had the cars since they had the same names as the Kunos releases, but I see now that they too are mods. Big Grin 
That still doesn't explain why I couldn't access Watkins Glen with the Caterham, as I re-installed the track AND the cars, using the links in the SRS Mod list, but nevermind that for now, since that combo doesn't seem to be running any longer. 

Thanks again.
caterham is alsoa mod.
the problem is the folder structure. check the post i mentioned above.
It's the bo_caterham_academy_lhd and rhd I suppose and I have them in steam/steamapps/common/assettocorsa/content/cars,  so that's how it should be I think, but let's just forget about them for now. I'll update this thread if I still got any problem when a Caterham server is on.
if you had a previous version, it is best to delete their folders and reinstall
ok. Will do that and re-install once more when the car comes back up again. thanks.

Edit: A bit misleading btw, that the RSR Formula 3 is shown in the details for the server as Porsche Carrera RSR 3.0 when the car is not installed.