Hello There, Guest! Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The JM Lotus 98t Championship
Thumbs Up 
(07-13-2018, 08:27 PM)Eduardo Sa Wrote:  Hello, everyone.

I see that last race (Silverstone) was one of the most fair races I've seen here in SRS. It had fewer incidents than real F1 last weekend. Great to see that the 500+ level still a good filter. I was a little bit skeptical about this, but I think I was wrong.

Congrats everyone is making this championship very good.

+ 1

And i also had a very nice mid race battle with Simon Speth.
Although i have messed up with fuel and turbo a bit, i still had a good race.

Tks all... Smile
  S 
What kind of times should you guys drive in Vallelunga? Is 1.19 quali even close reasonable? Race speed somewhere 21-22s´..? 
Just wondering cause once again I haven't got much practice, track is not so familiar and I'm not confident about anything with this crazy magnificent car! Big Grin
I assume it is the full layout of Vallelunga? Before I practice the wrong one lol!

yeah, you did hear me say practice, doesn't happen often Big Grin
oday finaly good race, long time on3rd place but lost it al last lap not by mistake but the other car was on steroids or what i was at 90%boost at this point but the othe car was going thru me like from different planet , maybe rocket fuel

i drive nearly whole race on 80% boost only for last 2 laps go on 90%
(07-20-2018, 08:13 PM)Michal Janak Wrote:  oday finaly good race, long time on3rd place but lost it al last lap not by mistake but the other car was on steroids or what i was at 90%boost at this point but the othe car was going thru me like from different planet , maybe rocket fuel

i drive nearly whole race on 80% boost only for last 2 laps go on 90%

I am in a really low dowforce with drag in this car (6-9 or 7-10). I was really struggling to race with almost the same setup I used in Spa, all long the championship. Using 70% all the time, sometimes 60% on low corners, then 100% in straights that I use to overtaking or catching when I need. But, I cannot use that much because I am now for the points and I don't want to have the risk of broken engine.
Eduardo Sá (ºLº)
Well, boys and girls. Here we are on the season finale last preparations. Next race WILL be the hardest track and by being the narrowest, the more prone to mistakes and make the things worse to another drivers. I'm very proud of racing with high level simdrivers, and I hope that it is going to be fine. I'm just here for the points and if someone shows faster than me, it will be an honor to get overtaken easily on the straight part of the track, at least if you don't make mistakes ahead that I couldn't avoid Tongue . If someone didn't practiced from at least today or 3 hours, please, think again about getting on track tomorrow. I have practiced a lot to the race to get constant and not to be the fastest and I'm now able to race without kissing walls. Until now, I'm doing 1.08 low constantly in race trim and 1.07 low and best sum for 1.06.8 on qualify. If you are doing faster than this, I just help you get constant in front of me. Remember that 20 incidents are enough to get an automatic ban of three days, so caution is essential.

See you.
Eduardo Sá (ºLº)
not good choice for such a wild car, the question if it is good idea start here and lost so much points for contacts with walls
Thank you for the reference lap times. I'm yet to get practice in on this track but will certainly be doing some!
I'll be taking part in the race and then depending how it goes may go and sit in the pits.
I'm hoping that being around drivers with brains it will be a good race.
Shaun Clarke Racing (Previously TPCSimRacing) driver and painter.
https://www.facebook.com/PlankLiveries
(07-26-2018, 06:25 PM)Eduardo Sa Wrote:  Well, boys and girls. Here we are on the season finale last preparations. Next race WILL be the hardest track and by being the narrowest, the more prone to mistakes and make the things worse to another drivers. I'm very proud of racing with high level simdrivers, and I hope that it is going to be fine. I'm just here for the points and if someone shows faster than me, it will be an honor to get overtaken easily on the straight part of the track, at least if you don't make mistakes ahead that I couldn't avoid Tongue . If someone didn't practiced from at least today or 3 hours, please, think again about getting on track tomorrow. I have practiced a lot to the race to get constant and not to be the fastest and I'm now able to race without kissing walls. Until now, I'm doing 1.08 low constantly in race trim and 1.07 low and best sum for 1.06.8 on qualify. If you are doing faster than this, I just help you get constant in front of me. Remember that 20 incidents are enough to get an automatic ban of three days, so caution is essential.

See you.

+ 1 

Good luck all and see you on track.
1:14 after 5 laps, hmm maybe worse than monaco , some dark places wen curbs are not visible well

1:13,2 hmm somwhere is mistake, 8s per lap too much