Hello There, Guest! Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Caterham's driving wheel side
It should not be so. I do not have the Racedepartment version installed right now that Ben uploaded but in general the way we do things is usually LHD variant is the base variant and when you want to drive RHD AC has this subvariant option for cars so that the clutter in GUI is lower. There is an icon on top in AC launcher to select RHD or in content manager you will see easily one is RHD. You can find it explained on the Caterham 1700 download page where I've made pictures for Ben so that people learn it.
It is the same selection mechanism you have to use with stock AC cars as well such as: E30 GrA, Lotus 240 S3 and many other, so nothing new but apparently it is new to some people.

You can check the UI data files if there is an error and view the specific variants in showroom. If you do find some issue forward it to Ben.

Don't know when the Academy will get updated but it will, slowly chewing through other stuff to get to it. No info yet from DPR received, probably never will get any but I will try get their feedback on the updated Academy before publishing it. Right now unfortunately the Academy is a stop gap version and more of an 1700 than Academy.

If you find something wrong with the physics that isn't aero or rear axle, let me (JackCY) know on RD in PM.

Messages In This Thread
Caterham's driving wheel side - by Javier Malonda - 06-18-2018, 09:53 AM
RE: Caterham's driving wheel side - by Jaroslav Černý - 06-18-2018, 01:20 PM
RE: Caterham's driving wheel side - by Alex Leif - 06-28-2018, 06:49 PM
RE: Caterham's driving wheel side - by Alex Leif - 06-29-2018, 05:01 PM