Hello There, Guest! Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Mandatory Qualify before Racing
Agree that with more participants will be easier to create better splits. The main question is how to introduce licenses in a way that can grow with the community.

I believe the majority play for fun, just have to find ways to guide then in the right direction. some kind of rookie category before you can jump into more advanced racing. That is why I started to think about a mandatory qualify.

I know my initial suggestion can be complicated to implement, but based on the noise would be nice to think in a way to guide the rookies and help make the plataform more popular (instead of just flooding the protest forum). it's nice to have options but to have big grids and help people learn race roles it's more important (IMO) to focus the learn process in racing strategy and points instead of having people spending time learn new cars and tracks.

Once the rookie got the basics, we will have a lot of people racing to have fun with and be able to create splits based on time and have close and clean races.

Thank all for the feedbacks so far. very productive.

Btw: I mean blocking people that can do 3 laps with a consistent time, but not blocking him based on lap time. My view is, if you can run 3 or more laps in a consistent way (within a delta of 3 sec or less) you are ready to drive around others (not before it).

In other words to simplify: One mandatory time trail per week, that can be done or repeated at any point during the week. If you dont complete the TT you can't join that week session.

Messages In This Thread
Mandatory Qualify before Racing - by Iam Jabour - 04-18-2018, 11:46 PM
RE: Mandatory Qualify before Racing - by Iam Jabour - 04-20-2018, 09:40 AM