Hello There, Guest! Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Lancia Fulvia
(04-30-2018, 10:54 PM)Will Dawson Wrote:  Looks like I made the right decision to not register for this one. I would've been last anyway and it seems I dodged racking up incident points Smile

same here,, i decided not to race because i didn't want incidents
i did wrong decision, thinking a lot about this race and finaly i decided try it ,
same here. absolutely wrong decision. I am still very disappointed. 
that was definitely my worst race. just terrible  Cry
(05-01-2018, 07:05 AM)Alain Kohler Wrote:  same here. absolutely wrong decision. I am still very disappointed. 
that was definitely my worst race. just terrible  Cry

+ 1 here.

Been a long time that i`ve wanted to race with this car but never had the time and also i thought it would be bad regarding incidents. I was right...
Being a old car i decided to change from wheel pedal shifters, to manual clutch and H pattern gear box, ( normally i use the clutch pedal as brake pedal and normal brake pedal is off when i use the wheel pedal shifters) did some laps... felt good so i`ve decided to give it a go.
Bad move...
As soon as i saw how the cars were so close together on the starting grid i said to my self...why qualifying then? And thought to my self...go to the pits, and start from the pits, but i decided to try it anyway in hope.
Bad move...
Just after t1 bang! hit from behind and sent to wall/fence, a few laps later i was on the inside passing, bang! hit from the side and sent to wall again, this time with terminal damage. Force to go to pits, 30 sec penalty. Nice.
After that i`ve try to still make my race trying to avoid all the caos, had one occasion that i mixed up my brake pedals and tried to brake using the clutch...but i managed not to have contact on braking.
I`ve try to get out of the way from the cars in front, but using VR is quite tricky to see the flag since is way in the left upper corner and you need to turn your head from watching the road in front to be able to see it, so it was bit confusing sometimes. (not used to being lapped)
But in this race i caught up the car in front easly, and maybe i was a bit frustrated from what had happend to me before and it was bit boring just being there so i raced him a bit just for fun, giving the position back when i passed and all, but i must admit that i`ve shouldn`t have done it. So my apologies for that and understand if there`s discontent or consequences witch i assume totally.
As to my race, i should but i will not make any reports this time...since i wasn`t perfect my self.

See you on track.
i can understand how they can race here, it is not racing circcuit but rally stage