Hello There, Guest! Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Server issue
Hi there 
Just new to SRS and I am wondering on the procedure for accessing the server
I have loaded the game through the app and the game starts correctly however the game goes straight to the server page but now I have a choice of SRS races ,can anyone tell me if this is the correct way the app runs and if so which race do I choose as there is sometimes 4 different races .
Thanks for the help 
Mike
what do you mean by 'server page' ?
Hi there
The page which lists all the races available
Regards
(03-31-2018, 09:23 PM)Michael Tasker Wrote:  Hi there
The page which lists all the races available
Regards

Yes, you pick a race that starts next, you have until the 5 minute mark on the countdown timer to register anything later than 5 minutes will be unavailable to race ...if you did register, at 5 min. it will say "please wait", at 3 min or so., it will say "JOIN", then you can join the SRS server, otherwise you can search for it online tab "simracingsystem" within that 3 min. if the join button has disappeared.
Ok thanks for the help
One more thing when I have clicked on the race it is sometimes asking me for a password
Is this correct as i don’t have a password for that race
Regards
You don't search or introduce passwords.
after raceroom is launched, it should connect by itself to the server, if it doesn't, something is wrong,perhaps you use launch parameters and need to remove them them and place them on your SRS profile.

Please read the instructions
http://www.simracingsystem.com/showthread.php?tid=2435
server error 20103
i get the same error notification as hans van seccelen (server error 20103) when trying to join a server via the steam pop-up. srs and raceroom are connected and installed as instructed.

does anyone have any ideas on how to fix that problem?

best regards
Do you own the content you choose?
i indeed own the dlc content selected - apparently during starting srs a pop-up tells me to disable "rre content detection", otherwise the application wont launch