Hello There, Guest! Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Raceroom Suspended
(03-12-2018, 10:59 AM)simracingsystem Wrote:  with 14 incs you shouldn't be suspended.
It has been removed.
Thanks

Please can you check what the Problem is, otherwise i think that a lot of people will post today.
Maybe some Server settings are not correct.
Suspension removed.
All contacts count.

(03-12-2018, 11:02 AM)Brodie Steen Wrote:  I've also been suspended after a Macau race with 15 incidents, the majority of which were wall taps (mainly from running wide at the Melco Hairpin), though I did have contact with a lapped car attempting to pull over in the narrow section of track after the hairpin.
Don't race in Macau if you don't know the track, otherwise you will just end up causing traffic jams for others.
(03-12-2018, 11:21 AM)simracingsystem Wrote:  Suspension removed.
All contacts count.

(03-12-2018, 11:02 AM)Brodie Steen Wrote:  I've also been suspended after a Macau race with 15 incidents, the majority of which were wall taps (mainly from running wide at the Melco Hairpin), though I did have contact with a lapped car attempting to pull over in the narrow section of track after the hairpin.

That might have been me. Couldnt manage the hairpin anytime. Dumb me was doing Macau for the first time, and thought i could do a race. Guess not Angel .
I got suspended to. I have counted 27 other in the first 6 races there that got suspended. This track is really hard so if you are not that good at it I would not enter a race.
Macau is a very bad track with very high potential to get Incidents not only for Sim drivers.
Even real Race drivers having problems!
(03-12-2018, 09:56 AM)Did anyone report you for crashing into them? Pete Krampus Wrote:  Hello
i just did the WTCC Race at Macau and had 14 incidents on this track.
Now i am suspended for 3 days!

In the SRS Regulation stands:
"If you reach 20 incidents on a race, you will be suspended for a week."

Can someone explain why i am suspended?
THX
Im in the same boat, well i guess now i know to baby it round that track Sad too bad was hoping for some mid week racing after work. But on the other side i guess we dont want ppl on servers that keep bouncing off the walls like a pinball. See you guys on the weekend. Drive safe.