Hello There, Guest! Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Raceroom Suspended
Question 
Hello
i just did the WTCC Race at Macau and had 14 incidents on this track.
Now i am suspended for 3 days!

In the SRS Regulation stands:
"If you reach 20 incidents on a race, you will be suspended for a week."

Can someone explain why i am suspended?
THX
(03-12-2018, 09:56 AM)Pete Krampus Wrote:  Hello
i just did the WTCC Race at Macau and had 14 incidents on this track.
Now i am suspended for 4 days!

In the SRS Regulation stands:
"If you reach 20 incidents on a race, you will be suspended for a week."

Can someone explain why i am suspended?
THX

I got suspended for 2 days and had 29 incidents (Only 1 of which was contact with another driver, the rest were wall taps)

Looking at the 2 races held on that track so far and the super high incident average I think that this could become a problem for a lot of people

Macau + SRS incidents calculating wall taps = high chance for suspension and/or death of incident rating

I'll know never to race that track on here again Sad
Maybe you should train more before running an official race, right?
(03-12-2018, 10:20 AM)Rafael Jimenez Wrote:  Maybe you should train more before running an official race, right?

That is correct!

But there is still the question, why got suspended with 14 incidents.

There must be something wrong with the Database results.
Right. Considering that it is a testing season, something may fail.
Please, do not take my comment negatively Wink
(03-12-2018, 10:20 AM)Rafael Jimenez Wrote:  Maybe you should train more before running an official race, right?

You are right of course (I only practiced about 20 laps on that track in the last week which isn't a lot) and I accept my suspension. I now know that touching walls counts towards incidents so at least I've learned something from it Smile

It's unfair for Pete though as he didn't exceed the 20 incident limit, I hope his plight can be resolved
Pete, look at the positive side. You have 3 days to practice ... Smile
(03-12-2018, 10:34 AM)Rafael Jimenez Wrote:  Right. Considering that it is a testing season, something may fail.
Please, do not take my comment negatively Wink
No Way.  Cool
(03-12-2018, 10:36 AM)Will Dawson Wrote:  

You are right of course (I only practiced about 20 laps on that track in the last week which isn't a lot) and I accept my suspension. I now know that touching walls counts towards incidents so at least I've learned something from it Smile

It's unfair for Pete though as he didn't exceed the 20 incident limit, I hope his plight can be resolved
I don't have a problem with this!
But a lot of people that join this race today will get disappointed if the incident rule don't work good.

For me, no more Macau Race with SRS.
with 14 incs you shouldn't be suspended.
It has been removed.
I've also been suspended after a Macau race with 15 incidents, the majority of which were wall taps (mainly from running wide at the Melco Hairpin), though I did have contact with a lapped car attempting to pull over in the narrow section of track after the hairpin.