Hello There, Guest! Register

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Hello
Hello
this is my first visit to the forum and I want to start to introduce myself.

My name is Oliver, I am 50 years old, got married since 1994 and we have two childs at the age of 13 and 17. My proffession is accountant and I work for a small company producing  tools.

I started sim racing many years ago with Papyrus IndyCar Racing. In 2016 my son bought a PS4 and I started to race again on PCars, in summer 2017 I heard from RRE for the first time and I installed the sim to check, if it works on my old hardware components. I have never used the functionality of the multiplayer sessions, because I don't want to race with drivers, who are unable to turn a corner without crashing to the other ops. SRS now gives the cance, to race against drivers, who are doing simracing as seriously as I do.

I am not the fastest driver, most of the times I end up races on the last positions - that depends on used car and track. But for me it is very simple - I try to do my best to get better and I am on a good way - but it will take time. I am looking forward to the upcoming races and I hope, we will have a lot of fun together.

Oliver
Welcome!