Hello There, Guest! Register

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Assetto Corsa - Base content series?
Russell, I'm not sure if you are insinuating I'm too poor to enjoy simracing, but thanks for pointing out there are races that don't require DLC to participate in, I did notice those.  Unfortunately, I am not a proper racing fan and don't enjoy driving any everything with four wheels.  There are a few cars and tracks, in specific combinations, that I like because they suit my skill set (RE: Tricycle on Sidewalk, downhill) and I've got quite a bit of practice with.  I'd rather skip the cars and circuits that I have no hope in piloting safely in a race situation (you're welcome) and stick to what I'm good* at.  I'm not going to begin practicing with cars I don't like on tracks I care for just to enjoy my free portion of SRS.

But your solution is for me to spend money on cars that I'll never use just to use the cars I already own so I can participate in a few races per month.  I'm fine not enjoying SRS.  I'm glad I discovered why I couldn't join a race.  All-in-all, it worked out even though I am a bit sad because I can't play with the cool kids.

Maybe someday you and I can trade paint Russell, but you'll have to wait until I'm a real fan and have spent the proper amount of money to be one.  Or randomly on a pleb server.

Peace

*opinion

Messages In This Thread
RE: Assetto Corsa - Base content series? - by Wayne Randall - 04-20-2018, 11:36 PM