Hello There, Guest! Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Can't race
Guys, this is happening again...I format my PC and it was ok until i install RaceRoom SRS app...Someone knows how to fix without need to reinstall the sim?
(04-09-2018, 09:38 PM)Marcos Riffel Wrote:  Guys, this is happening again...I format my PC and it was ok until i install RaceRoom SRS app...Someone knows how to fix without need to reinstall the sim?

i think all of the app info is in the Documents folder called Assetto Corsa...this is all of your changes you've made in the game, personal records, wheel/pedal settings, car setups,etc......if you temporarily rename that folder to AC OLD,it will rewrite a new one like you just started the game fresh...see if that works then try to install apps one at a time to see which one may be causing the problem...you can always go back to the OLD folder by renaming it "Assetto Corsa" it will read whatever folder has the correct name so you can experiment with it. Replace folders as needed. make copies of a  "working" backup so you can always go to it if trouble happens...thank goodness i had my backup, because when i try fresh folder, for some reason, the car drives completely different and i can't seem to duplicate the settings i have now in the steering.
SRS Raceroom app? what does it have to do with AC?

(04-09-2018, 09:38 PM)Marcos Riffel Wrote:  Guys, this is happening again...I format my PC and it was ok until i install RaceRoom SRS app...Someone knows how to fix without need to reinstall the sim?
(04-10-2018, 04:48 PM)simracingsystem Wrote:  SRS Raceroom app? what does it have to do with AC?

looks like he clicked on an AC event to me, and after trying RRE, his AC no longer works correctly....
(04-10-2018, 05:06 PM)Michael Butler Wrote:  
(04-10-2018, 04:48 PM)simracingsystem Wrote:  SRS Raceroom app? what does it have to do with AC?

looks like he clicked on an AC event to me, and after trying RRE, his AC no longer works correctly....

Right there. AC was running well, when i installed RRE app, the AC started to have this issue.
(04-15-2018, 06:42 PM)Marcos Riffel Wrote:  
(04-10-2018, 05:06 PM)Michael Butler Wrote:  

Right there. AC was running well, when i installed RRE app, the AC started to have this issue.

launcherdata folder in Documents .....delete it maybe and check integrity of files, let it replace it with a new copy...turn off other apps by unchecking the boxes to see if an app is causing the problem...
the same happens here... when I try to register everything just desappear.
I´m trying to reinstall the game and every app.. I hope this works.
(05-06-2018, 09:10 PM)Victor Nobre Wrote:  the same happens here... when I try to register everything just desappear.
I´m trying to reinstall the game and every app.. I hope this works.

Took me an hour to reinstall everything but it still the same.. it just disappear
I had some problem running on tattus championship from previous season.. since then I have this problem.. now I realise this only happens when I try to join only this server.. when I try to join other races works fine but now this happens with the alfa romeo races that I think uses the same server.. I think my account is somehow stucked at this server.
Can any one help me?