Hello There, Guest! Register

Thread Rating:
  • 6 Vote(s) - 4.5 Average
Raceroom App Download & Instructions
I've downloaded the folder but can't see the SRS.exe file. There is only the sirico icon.

Edit: I downloaded the folder again and unzipped it. The srs.exe file is in there, but if I move the folder, the file disappears! Weird...  Huh
Win 10, Intel W3550 3GHz CPU, 8GB Ram, Nvidia 1050Ti.
it looks like if your antivirus erase it.
strange.....
Sorry for my bad English Smile
ok ..... it does not work for me ... I will not be able to play srs in raceroom, good luck, see you in assetto.
Which antivirus do you use?

Do you have steam inside program files?

Are you using the admin account of your PC?

(09-01-2018, 05:23 PM)Stephen OSullivan Wrote:  I've downloaded the folder but can't see the SRS.exe file. There is only the sirico icon.

Edit: I downloaded the folder again and unzipped it. The srs.exe file is in there, but if I move the folder, the file disappears! Weird...  Huh
Just a note.
with the content detector some livery do not appear, and the missing content message with the gtr 1 (I have the track and the Saleen)
I have an issue, RRE won't start in VR mode. I put the -vr launch command in the proper place, as described in the how-to.

Everything works as intended apart from that, which effectively will make me miss any RRE race I register for..

Suggestions?
[size=small][i]Drove my first lap at the Ring in pouring rain and fog, in an Audi R8 that my friend let me drive. Who was crazier?  Cool [/i][/size]
(09-03-2018, 08:15 PM)Inge Fuffens Wrote:  I have an issue, RRE won't start in VR mode. I put the -vr launch command in the proper place, as described in the how-to.

Everything works as intended apart from that, which effectively will make me miss any RRE race I register for..

Suggestions?

Have you checked this Thread already? http://www.simracingsystem.com/showthread.php?tid=4100 
I still haven't joined a race after the update, really hope everything still works, give it a look anyway, hope it will help...
I know it might not help you much but I can confirm that it works as described. So double check your end.
While you put no details, I can only make you aware to not run SteamVR prior to hit Join button.
After finishing a race, you have to close RRE and SteamVR. you can close SteamVR first which closes RRE too. Point is, Steam reports RRE is running until you close SteamVR
version 1.13 works fine for me too (no VR used)
RRE content detection works too
Sorry for my bad English Smile
Thank you for fixing that issues up, SRS guys. Well done.
Eduardo Sá (ºLº)