Hello There, Guest! Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
SRS application problem with AMS
Hi I have a problem with AMS, I have updated the Sim racing system, but the problem still accurs, I have a profile with the same nane as it suggests I have tried deleting the profile and recreating it, tried to link it up with the game on and off, basicly i'm stumped and I need help, I have an imgur image about it, Hope you can help http://i.imgur.com/yJY2PMi.png
it searches on Documents folder not on the root of the game
thanks for the quick reply! I do not have the game, or anything from the game in the documents folder, so how should I remedy this?
Edit: do you mean as in steam documents which holds the game, or documents of which the OS is based?
Edit Edit: I'm pretty sure i'm looking in the right place, as it asks for AMS.exe and that is the right place
Always the same problem for me too.

I have installed Win10 last week and I tried launch a race with the SRS.

Now, I have many folders in "my docs" after the new installation of the OS and the game.
I have same profil name, but the game said me "no profils found" when it want to start the game.

My docs are in an other HDD than the OS.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Yeah, i don't think it works properly with AMS yet due to it being Beta, so we'll have to wait and see!
it works fine with Automobilista...

It searches for the profile on My Docs folder, no matter which drive you have My Docs folder...

On the first installations, Reiza made the userdata folder named differently
It was not "UserData" but "userdata".

try to rename the folder
(05-22-2016, 07:37 PM)Henrique Alves Wrote:  it works fine with Automobilista...

It searches for the profile on My Docs folder, no matter which drive you have My Docs folder...

On the first installations, Reiza made the userdata folder named differently
It was not "UserData" but "userdata".

try to rename the folder
I have renamed the folder, as you can see, this is the only place I can find Automobilista material on my computer, there is nothing for this game under my documents. If anyone else can let me know.[Image: kbQGutM.png]