Hello There, Guest! Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Clean win and lost rating, what gives?
(01-15-2018, 03:53 PM)Simon Meisinger Wrote:  The current system enables new people to race with the good people pretty fast (when they’re good enough) without the need to climb up the rating ladder for weeks or even months, which makes it easier for new people. And that should be a priority in a small service like this, IMHO.

Complaining about having to attend one race in a lower split to be able to race with the better people for the rest of the season really is a special snowflake thing, sorry Marek.

I mean, I dont care, its not my system, there are some races at least to race with people here, its not gonna change probably, but I dont think its right that if I can race the first race of the series on the last day of the first week (sunday), I will be put to 2nd split because all the other drivers could race before and even a guy with less than 100 rating can be put in front of a guy with 800+ rating. That doesnt make sense to me and the whole principle of "racing with similar skilled drivers" is then lost there, if you cant race in the beginning of the series or if you cant race the whole season. So, sorry Simon, but thats just my opinion too. Thats why I was suggesting before (also with few other people) to have at least 2 series with no championship standings, just with rating points and incidents etc., for the rookies and for the people who would like to participate in races like these only. Or then, some amount of the rating to be needed for the other series, like youtube series (20GMT) and 1hr long races, like 200 rating, so people there will already have some practice
NEVER GIVE UP!

Messages In This Thread
RE: Clean win and lost rating, what gives? - by Marek Vons - 01-15-2018, 04:06 PM