Hello There, Guest! Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Clean win and lost rating, what gives?
I really, REALLY hate to mention iRacing at this forums, but I felt like I need to, because it is the same in there. A paid service that people with higher egos claim is the best. I was there 3 years, believe me, it's the same thing. Safety ratings and iRating doesn't work as it's supposed to. Once you change cars, it's almost like changing everything, like driving Oval and changing to Road. They try to separate things but essentially, if a driver is a safe driver, he is a safe driver regarding tracks or cars or license. Most of the regulars just learned to ignore the flaws and flaunt the good. That's why I am here, because it's the same experience as far as I am concerned. You just have to trust everyone, or be safe and consider everyone as dangerous as well, depends on you, which doesn't change a thing. It's just the nature of racing. A noob can be lucky and win an incident free race, and a very good driver can make a bad luck mistake that may take out the whole field. Again, it's just the nature of racing. Regarding the topic in here, you just can't find a perfect system that will satisfy every single user. No it doesn't exist, not even in real life racing. IMO, there is nothing to evaluate, it's just what it is. That's why I tend to stay at one single time slot, so I meet the same people everytime and develop trust and know who is good, who is new, who is bad, and who's reckless...

Messages In This Thread
RE: Clean win and lost rating, what gives? - by Neil de Guzman - 01-15-2018, 02:56 PM