Hello There, Guest! Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Clean win and lost rating, what gives?
(01-15-2018, 04:23 AM)Russell Sobie Wrote:  Try for a more constructive tone and they might actually read passed the first line of your gripes. Smile
Yeah and then the admin will say "It's supposed to be like this, everything is good" Rolleyes

I think it's clear that this is not working as it was intended. I agree that losing rating after winning a race should never happen. You are put in a position by the system in which you have nothing to gain, you can't do more than win the race and yet you lose Huh

Also the example from Marek. When you can "cheat" the system just by doing one race with 5 more people at who knows what time of the day and then you are ahead of people who only race full servers... Well, I don't think it should work like that.

Rating may be not so important for some people, but it is important that the system works and makes sense. It is important because otherwise the system will not gain enough users, or even it'll lose some of them.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Clean win and lost rating, what gives? - by Pedro Gomez - 01-15-2018, 11:28 AM