Hello There, Guest! Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Assetto SRS UI disappears and other woes.
(02-01-2018, 04:30 PM)Peter Orban Wrote:  
(02-01-2018, 12:16 PM)Michael Butler Wrote:  
(01-31-2018, 08:56 PM)Peter Orban Wrote:  
(01-25-2018, 07:42 PM)simracingsystem Wrote:  I have checked your account for errors, sometimes fixes some glitches but you should delete your launcherdata folder at mydocs/assetto corsa.

You must be using an unusual resolution. You can adjust the size of the iframe at

C:\Steam\steamapps\common\assettocorsa\launcher\themes\default\modules\srs\srs.html
search for width="  and reduce it.

Administrator,

Thanks for the checkup and reply!

You're on to something but only half way...

-------------SNIP----------

...Here's a video of it in action.
https://tinyurl.com/SRS-Race

Thx.
Pete

Peter, just click on the RACE button at top not RACES, if you want to view the stats and race results just go to the website by clicking the SRS logo at the top and your default browser will pop up...just use the app to RACE and see what happens....The RACE button with the DOWN arrow is a dropdown box with another "RACE" inside the dropdown...click it to register or refresh. I never use the app to view standings or results, just to RACE.

Hi Michael,

Thanks for the input, that's exactly what I've been doing, but the in-game site is a convenient way to see how many laps they did the previous race. That way I can calculate the amount of fuel I will need for my session. Anyway, I  hope this gets sorted out since, as I mentioned, it worked fine a few AC versions ago.

Just for the record, the same thing happens on my wife's PC. They are identical, Gigabyte MB, Intel Q9650, GTX650Ti/750Ti
4GB Ram, SSDs, and Windows 7-64.

Pete

the ONLY way it's going to get sorted out is on your end i'm sure.....has to be a resolution issue of some sort or maybe ignore DPI..Windows display scaling settings in OPTIONS/GENERAL in game.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Assetto SRS UI disappears and other woes. - by Michael Butler - 02-01-2018, 06:16 PM