Hello There, Guest! Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Assetto SRS UI disappears and other woes.
(01-11-2018, 11:23 AM)Michael Butler Wrote:  
(01-11-2018, 10:28 AM)Peter Orban Wrote:  Anyone?

try clicking the Race button again after you view the standings, it should reload then. I have the same problem if i click one of those ads I can't get back unless i reload AC.

Thanks Michael, but the entire SRS interface disappears along with the Race button.
P.

(01-11-2018, 04:52 PM)Russell Sobie Wrote:  Not sure if this will help your issues, but there's an alternate (and much faster) AC launcher called "Content Manager" (http://assettocorsa.club/content-manager.html) that also integrates the SRS UI into it. It's a wonderful program.

I HAVE seen recently that after you sign up for a race, the "Please wait" dialog takes a much longer time to show up, and causes Content Manager to hang until it fixes itself. So I wonder if something has changed on the website that is shown to the app that is causing this issue?

Hi Russell,

I've been considering Content Manager but it seems to be too much of a hassle. With all the other crap I have to deal with keeping my sims running, I don't need another one. I'm sick and tired of being an unpaid beta tester for "developers".

Thanks,
P.

PS.
Still waiting for a reply from SRS!

Messages In This Thread
RE: Assetto SRS UI disappears and other woes. - by Peter Orban - 01-25-2018, 06:40 PM