Hello There, Guest! Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Assetto SRS UI disappears and other woes.
(03-03-2018, 01:55 PM)Russell Sobie Wrote:  I'm with Mr. Butler here, Peter. I think if this was a problem with the software we'd be hearing about your problem on these forums way more. There are hundreds of us racing every single day without your issues showing up.

Issue #4: How did you install AC and SRS app on your wife's PC? From scratch? Copied files over the network from your PC after installing Steam? The latter is usually how I transfer my Steam library from an old PC to a new PC since it is the fastest... but if there is a problem on one end, it'll show up on the other. That's the only thing I can think of there.

Or perhaps you both have the same Web Browser plugins installed? I think the in game SRS app uses some sort of IE wrapper, so if you use IE normally and have something strange installed, that might be causing it? That's all I got.

Hi Russell,

Thanks for for the input.

AC was purchased and installed via separate Steam accounts on both machines. Nothing copied.
SRS and all other plugins were installed separately on both machines.

I am not the everyday user. I've been a Sys Admin for close to 20 years now.
Trust me, I know what I'm doing. I do not use IE for anything except to download Firefox Smile

For the record, we have W764 with full updates and Internet Explorer v11.0.9600.18921

REMEMBER THIS IS ONLY HAPPENING SINCE AC v1.16!!!
It was all Ok before that!!!

Messages In This Thread
RE: Assetto SRS UI disappears and other woes. - by Peter Orban - 03-03-2018, 04:54 PM