Hello There, Guest! Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Barbagallo Euro race
Don't go  into the pits at the end of the downhill straight on the left. They are the old pits and no one will service your car, and people will call you a clown and throw things. The pits are on the right on the downhill straight
I got a DQ for not pitting in time.
it's obvious that you have to do the pitstop in the place where your car spawns when in practice and qualifying, so i dont understand why you went there -.-
Well, thanks Daniel for the notice. That's why I usually do some practice before and make sure I know how to enter and exit pits safely. I hope I can race Barbagallo tonight. Maybe see you there!
(12-27-2017, 09:24 AM)Ángel Alcaniz Wrote:  it's obvious that you have to do the pitstop in the place where your car spawns when in practice and qualifying, so i dont understand why you went there -.-

Obvious to you, Boy Wonder. I only know this track from rfactor and the v8s which had the old pits...I was busy fighting with  a Porsche that was not respecting my authority, so busy I didn't pay any attention to the pit stop thingy Wink  
seems logic to me to stop where my box is, since the game also tells you, but ok. now you wont screw it up again xd