Hello There, Guest! Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
SRSAMS FPS issue
(01-01-2018, 10:55 PM)Mike Fertitta Wrote:  Thanks, glad you can enjoy a race or two. I have that same annoyance with only being able to try a fix so very infrequently. Still stuck at 33 fps when I'm in control, but now I noticed that out of the car watching through the replay it is locking the fps at 125, no variability at all. Tried fullscreen and windowed, AA and no AA, tried the older 385.69 drivers all the same. I am still leaning towards it being the Fall Creators update + Nvidia drivers bug for me. I have a GTX 1080 so there are no potential lack of power. Works fine when connecting to a race through the in game browser.

EDIT: I might have found a semi fix, go to UserData/<name>/<name>.plr (mine is in the My Documents folder not game directory) in this file change Delay Video Swap to 1 from 0. However, is still running at a locked fps, just is 125 instead of 34 now. But more than good enough to race.

Pleased to hear that. I was just about to say this probably isn't the Fall Creator update issue as I am on Windows 7 and also had this problem.

Happy racing out there!