Hello There, Guest! Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Ginetta Supercup
Evening all,
Could not find a public discussion on this, so here we are.
WOW what a race (7pm 5th December @BH) fantastic racing, slower people acknowledging the faster ones (blue flags) this was amazing.
For me, Quali 10th.  I am still 1/2 sec off the pace but getting there, got up to 4th and then with 2.03mins left of the clock I ran out of fuel.....bummer.
ESC to pit, refuelled, took the "wait" penalty, and re-joined and finished 16th, oh well, never mind. 
Well done to Gav for an excellent drive and well done to everybody.
I could of raced with you lot all night long, shame it's only 1 race 
Regards
Shaun

Just wondering....

People really seem to enjoy the Ginetta, which from my point of view is great, but where do you all great drivers go after SRS event?

For example, would an non SRS Server be of interest, as in just a general public server, can be passworded and password put here, if SRS agrees to it.

I only ask, as I have 2 x dedicated servers (by Rack Service) that are not in use at present

Regards

Shaun
I have setup my 2 x servers the same as SRS servers for this event (Brands Hatch Indy) and also the next event, Donington Park National.

These are set for short races (10 laps) and also reversed grid, just to spice things up on a public server. If people join and not worthy, then I will black list them.

Gives us somewhere else to race, while we wait for the next SRS race, but also somewhere to practice in a live environment.

Just search Ginetta and you will see SC - Ginetta Server

Shaun
Awesome. Da BIG One hosts a similar server for the SimPit racing series that we use to practice on off days (races are Thursday and Friday only), so I will certainly endeavor to check out your practice servers when I want to have some fun in your wonderful car outside of SRS racing time.

My only disappointment is that Ginetta races are not all that popular in the NA evenings for some reason. I've only been racing a lot of them because I've had some vacation days recently so I get to race with folks overseas in their prime racing time. Hopefully it'll either pick up for the later times, or I'll keep getting the occasional day off.
Tutorial on how to use Autodesk Mudbox and Adobe Photoshop to make custom liveries! https://tinyurl.com/yaetz4qz
Grab my PDash Skins (an Assetto Corsa HUD app) here: https://tinyurl.com/y95ewubz
(12-05-2017, 09:25 PM)Russell Sobie Wrote:  Awesome. Da BIG One hosts a similar server for the SimPit racing series that we use to practice on off days (races are Thursday and Friday only), so I will certainly endeavor to check out your practice servers when I want to have some fun in your wonderful car outside of SRS racing time.

My only disappointment is that Ginetta races are not all that popular in the NA evenings for some reason. I've only been racing a lot of them because I've had some vacation days recently so I get to race with folks overseas in their prime racing time. Hopefully it'll either pick up for the later times, or I'll keep getting the occasional day off.

Yeah feel free, my servers are up 24/7 every day, so I am hoping to meet a few of you on there, and like I said, these will follow the SRS series so we can practice and have more fun.

Shaun
Hopefully, a IRL Ginetta Driver and Team Boss is joining us tonight for the 11pm

Shaun
I was only saying this the other day, having some practise servers up running upcoming races would be great. This would be a good time to join discord and have a chat with others if you want, Less serious races where people can share setups, tips etc.

I'm away for a few days now but when I return I shall look out for some srs servers in the main list.
Gutted, was flying and stuffed it at Paddock
I will search your servers, I love your car. One of the best mods of AC I ever seen
(12-07-2017, 01:46 PM)Fran Tenreiro Wrote:  I will search your servers, I love your car. One of the best mods of AC I ever seen

Thank you for your very kind comments

Shaun
What a race....WHAT A RACE THAT WAS on the SRS servers. Chris Treece, amazing mate, throughly enjoyed it, so close as well, could not get a fag paper between us at most points, but no contact.....now thats racing.

I forgot to save replay, anybody else have it that can share with me pleeeeeeeese

Shaun