Hello There, Guest! Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Longer pause times for longer race events
i dont think it would make races less populated, as of now, in some championships, only few drivers have full points, and that is only after 2 tracks of 6, so I dont think that most of the people are driving for the championship points. And also, besides the number of championships in your profile, you are not getting more points to your rating or something, so its not really needed. And, I think that most of the people cant drive every track of the season during those 6 weeks, or they just dont want to race every day, or they are not addicted as we others.. Big Grin and there are also things like family, girlfriends and stuff, but ok that doesnt belong here, just wanted to say, that if this would be implemented and the championships would be only in the weekly races, people can choose which one they like and want to race in, and which one they want to miss and they can do some other stuff during the evening
NEVER GIVE UP!

Messages In This Thread
RE: Longer pause times for longer race events - by Marek Vons - 12-04-2017, 04:27 PM