Hello There, Guest! Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Private Servers with SRS, possible?
Russell said pretty much everything I was going to say, but I'll add some more. I hate hotlapping, I get bored pretty quick, I get fast in car/tracks by racing them online in pub servers, I get fast but have fun while doing it. Another thing was Bernd was saying he was thinking of renting a server, anyone could rent a server, put a password on it and put what cars/tracks they want, then just let people on here know the password, if someone did this I would join the server. If the people on the discord server jumped in people would be able to offer advice, setups etc. One more thing, when I used to play gt5 there was always voice chat, I must say tbh it put me off driving as Im male and can only do 1 thing at a time but between races we had a right laugh, that is the only thing I miss about console gaming.

Basically, if SRS or anyone else wants to set up a server with srs races I'd be happy to join for some light hearted racing and to offer advise through discord, if I can figure out how to get the voice bit to work

Something else I just thought of is if it wasn't password protected it could attract new people to the official races, I joined because I kept seeing srs servers running combos I liked in the main ac server list

Messages In This Thread
RE: Private Servers with SRS, possible? - by Gavin Ranson - 11-22-2017, 02:55 PM