Hello There, Guest! Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Private Servers with SRS, possible?
Time of the day doesnt really matter, only in the matter of sun height and light. Weather is random (from what I heard), and the temps, air is always 21 and track is I think 6 degrees more. But, being as you said totally blind is the thing from real motorsport too.. they can practice on friday with nice weather and good temperatures, but then the race day comes and the weather and temps can be a lot different.

Secondly - well there are also public servers to practice driving in traffic. Or you can practice with your friends like I do with mine. I create the server and we drive free and practice in traffic. Or you can try also AI, but I think thats not really good.

Thirdly - youtube, youtube, youtube Big Grin I have learned a lot from the videos about what line to take, how to enter and exit corners.

I am not saying your ideas are bad, they are good, I just dont know if SRS would like to accept these ideas and have some practice servers.I am just saying what I did when learning how to drive etc., I am not saying practice server would be a bad thing. Just giving you some tips.
NEVER GIVE UP!

Messages In This Thread
RE: Private Servers with SRS, possible? - by Marek Vons - 11-22-2017, 01:56 PM