Hello There, Guest! Register

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Failed to Jion
Just tried to join the 9:30 bmw race at Val, pressed the join button several times but nothing happened Sad
Hi, there's no apparent reason, restart assetto corsa and try the next one.
Still didnt work goes down to the 3 mins, I click join and once the counter hits zero nothing happens  dosent load game.
bonjour les gars je vous contact car je n'arrive pas a rejoindre rf2 alors que cela fonctionne trés bien sur assetto corsa plunging pourtant bien instaler sur C et launcher rf2 bien instalé sur srs besoin d'aide merci d'avance .

hello guys I touch you because I was unable to reach rf2 while it works very well on Assetto Corsa plunging yet well instaler C and is housed on launcher rf2 well srs need help thank you in advance.
Hi Cyril,

Did you instlalled the client software for rF2 and the other sims (not the AC app)?
did you get a "correct profile found " message when pointing to the launch rfactor.exe file?

Do you have an Antivirus?

(05-04-2016, 02:24 PM)Cyril Maillet Wrote:  bonjour les gars je vous contact car je n'arrive pas a rejoindre rf2 alors que cela fonctionne trés bien sur assetto corsa plunging pourtant bien instaler sur C et launcher rf2 bien instalé sur srs besoin d'aide merci d'avance .
(05-04-2016, 02:26 PM)simracingsystem Wrote:  Hi Cyril,

Did you instlalled the client software for rF2 and the other sims (not the AC app)?
did you get a "correct profile found " message when pointing to the launch rfactor.exe file?

Do you have an Antivirus?

(05-04-2016, 02:24 PM)Cyril Maillet Wrote:  bonjour les gars je vous contact car je n'arrive pas a rejoindre rf2 alors que cela fonctionne trés bien sur assetto corsa plunging pourtant bien instaler sur C et launcher rf2 bien instalé sur srs besoin d'aide merci d'avance .
re so I installed the software clien rf2 it and yes I have found a correct profile and no I is not against anti virus I have a 64bit win while the SRS is 32-bit and is rf2 also in 64 bit? I attached a picture you

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Antivirus? windows defender is ok but others like avast, AVG etc.. will block.
If you have one of those antivirus, you must add exclusions to srs.exe and updater.exe

the software being 32bits is not a problem
My step I in two races in Valle BMW. Silver and GT2,
KTM 20:00 doesnt work, i restart AC but still don't work
Same here  Sad