Hello There, Guest! Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Incident distinguishing?
Hi, is there any chance of judging incidents in races? I mean "to hit someone" or "being hit by.."? Thanks
That will be a big and resounding NO.
I think cut tracks should count as incidents too.
So am I equally responsible for avoiding an accident as the person slamming into me?
It counts the number of incidents that you are in. Not the ones you are responsible. It's basically a counter of, how good are you avoiding trouble. Makes everyone "allegedly" drive safer.
While I agree with most of that but if it's done with malicious intent, then the incident count to the victim should be removed.

Corner cutting should not count as an incident. There's a slow down penalty for that.
(09-08-2017, 01:54 AM)Bill Jaschke Wrote:  While I agree with most of that but if it's done with malicious intent, then the incident count to the victim should be removed.

Corner cutting should not count as an incident. There's a slow down penalty for that.

The slowdown penalty only applies to massive cuts and isn't reliable.  Incidents should be accrued, an x1 penalty, anytime all four tires leave the race area - outside the white lines basically.
some guys from here should apply for the job in kunos and help the to remaster the whole system Big Grin
NEVER GIVE UP!
Is all nice and i agree with it but... without human interaction its impossible to conclude who to blame , not something that depends on us to control sorry :/
Isn't that what the reporting system is for?
Are incidents only with other cars?
I received 2 incidents in a race, but only had one collision?

I also had a off later in the race and hit the wall, is this an incident?

Im thinking the two incidents were getting rear ended, then a second one from when the guy tried to drive through me immediately after? is ther a timer, or limit to how many incidents can be recorded from one accident?