Hello There, Guest! Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
"No slots available"
Bug 
Hi everyone!
I want to let you know about something really annoying that happened me yesterday so that it can be noted and fixed when possible.
I was looking forward to race again after a two week summer pause. Got ready for the MTX race at Mugello at 18h GMT. It was my first time with the car, so I did some practice and tuned the car a little bit. After a while, I was ready and eager to race.
I had registered like one hour in advance. It was time to join the server. Actually, it was about one and a half minutes to go, so I hurried joining. I was very surprised when I saw the message:
"No slots available"
or something like that on the bottom of the black loading screen.
I tried several times with the same result, so I went to the online section and looked up the server and tried to join it that way with the same result. By then I was very frustrated but I had done everything I could, so I just gave up, dealed with my disappointment and did some other useful stuff instead waiting for the 19h race, which was very clean and a pleasure to drive. Thanks guys!
As a side-effect of not being able to join, I noticed my rating had been reduced by five points, I guess as a penalty for not partaking in a race I had registered for. That put some anger on top of my frustration. I had to deal with that too. It was good practice    ;-)
So that was it. Why did that happen? Was it because I tried to join "too late" in the join time window? Is this a know "feature"? Can it be fixed so other guys spare the experience?
Thanks and keep it up!
It already happened to me before, and I saw that it happened to some other people, too, and I was also disappointed that it took some points from my ranking. Anyway, response from SRS was that they dont know why that happened, and that my registration was ok. That time, it took like 14 points from my ranking
NEVER GIVE UP!
Thanks for your response, Marek. I hope they can fix it.

See you on the track !
That has been fixed. if something similar like this happens again you won't register and will have to repeat the register process once more.

PS: there is a subforum for bugs and troubleshooting.
(09-05-2017, 06:20 PM)simracingsystem Wrote:  That has been fixed. if something similar like this happens again you won't register and will have to repeat the register process once more.

Great! Thanks for the good work! Any chance that I'm getting my rating points back?   0:-)

I understand that, if that happens again, I simply won't be able to complete the registration process, having to begin it again.

PS: Yes, I noticed after posting, sorry. I will be more careful next time. I also noticed there were some other posts about the topic available, sorry.
(09-05-2017, 06:20 PM)simracingsystem Wrote:  That has been fixed. if something similar like this happens again you won't register and will have to repeat the register process once more.

Hi SRS,

I tried joining the BMW M235i Racing at Donnington Park GP this morning at 08:00 and I got the 'Cannot Join Server: no slots available error'.

Please help.

Many thanks
I have the same problem. For 2 weeks I have an error "no slots available" please help where the problem lies? bmw m235i
Can confirm that this just happened to me with the BMW 235i Donington race that should have started 3 minutes ago. At least two other people had the same issue. We were all on the lower end of the 36 players, so perhaps there was no second server started for us?

This is the first time this happened to me personally. I tried refreshing the server join page by clicking "Race" in the menu as instructed, but the issue persisted. I even restarted the game during the 3 minutes of joining time.
I have this problem for two weeks. We can ask the administration to have places for new players too
I can confirm that this just happened to me whilst trying to join the Praga R1 race at Paul Richard at 16:00 UK time.

I got the join button, but every time I tried to join, I got the error message that the server was full...

I refreshed the page, tried to join through Content Manager and the SRS App within Assetto Corsa, no luck.