Hello There, Guest! Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Thanks!
Thanks to all people who joined the 4Fun-Thunder Crew Porsche Singer 3.8 series!
I hope to see more old and new people joining races and have fun in the future.
See you all on track!
I survived lap 1. Now I can deal with anything in life.
You are welcome, it was a great series! Today was also my last online race, and it was a good one ;-).
Good luck to you and all the boyz at 4fun and Thunderballs, time for this 'OldBro' to take a nap.
jim
Every decision must be respected and I hope it's not final, but I'm a bit sad because you're one of the most correct riders I've ever raced with.

I really hope to see you again in the near future on the tracks
100% quoting Massimiliano.
I survived lap 1. Now I can deal with anything in life.
1) Shame that this series schedule does not fit me at all, otherwise it would have been my preferred one for sure.

2) Shame to read that from Jim. We are not so many here and losing good ones makes one sad.
Heart 
(05-25-2023, 01:14 AM)Jim C Russell Wrote:  You are welcome, it was a great series!  Today was also my last online race, and it was a good one ;-).
Good luck to you and all the boyz at 4fun and Thunderballs, time for this 'OldBro' to take a nap.
jim
Thanks Jim, I believe you are the R of SRS!
Shaun Clarke Racing team.
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCXFr32FURbIpcY7IAMUaO7A
Not going to lie. Will miss having you around on track Jim!

No more SloBro sandwich's :C
Shaun Clarke Racing (Previously TPCSimRacing) driver and painter.
https://www.facebook.com/PlankLiveries
(05-25-2023, 05:50 PM)Michael Martin Wrote:  Not going to lie. Will miss having you around on track Jim!

No more SloBro sandwich's :C
Be a SloBros pizza instead☺️ Really enjoyed working with you and Donny and the rest of the SCR crew. Some of the best and cleanest racing.  Keep it up, I’ll be watching. And thanks to all for the kind words, SRS has been a very large part of my life over the past 7 years, no regrets!
Always a free space in the SloBros pits when you're ready to drop in for a drive again Cool
Couldn’t have had a better teammate and mate, than Rob.  Round and round and round trying to keep up with all the fast guyz, and almost always, failing.  Thousands of Kilometers laughing joking and cursing made it all worth it.  Oh…I still retain 50% ownership in SloBros….
SloBro Jim