Hello There, Guest! Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Setup not loaded correctly on Gt3 series
I don't know if it's ever happened to someone else...
Today, for the third time, in the GT3 race at Oran Park, loading the saved setup, he loaded a setup with different values on the camber. 
It's not the first time this has happened to me. I corrected the camber but at the end of the race I checked again and it was busted again, as if it had returned to normal but minus the corrections I had made. It is not due to the load of gasoline because the Difference is more than one degree 
is it normal? Whar can I do? 
Thanks
Emanuele
Nobody?
Could be a CSP related bug. I noticed that in newer versions setup files sometimes don't overwrite properly. Try reverting to version 0.1.60.
Yes, most likely a CSP issue! Reverting to a previous version should eliminate that problem. See you soon Emanuele Smile
Grazie. Proverò
Thats right. I am on 0.1.75 CSP and have to save setups as new each time because overwriting does not work
I use CSP v1.73 as the last version to properly save (overwrite) setups.
Also, if you somehow "lose" your setup, look in the Generic section for the "last" one used (and save it immediately Wink  ).
No, it happens to me that when I load a pre-existing setup, the values on the camber are incorrect. Example: camber saved 3.30, camber loaded 4.50
I've taken the habit of renaming the setup every time I save, like xxxx1.0, xxxx2.0 etc. For some reason if you try to overwrite the save on the same name, the changes might not get saved.
0.1.73 works for me. Newer ones don't save properly. It is also the last "recommended" version. Unless you need a newer one for a specific reason, I would just stick with 1.73.