Hello There, Guest! Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hey everyone
Hi all,
I'm Andrea (male), 27 yrs old from Italy.
I used to do some sim racing 5-6 years ago on assetto corsa, for about 4-5 months. Then I did another 4-5 months last year on iRacing and now that I finally have a brand new PC build I am planning to regularly do sim racing on AC.
Not the fastest guy out there, I am still relatively inexperienced on sims (have between 100-200 hrs in total), looking forward to improving.
If any of you guys have telemetry data for Zandvoort + Toyota GT86, I'd be glad to look at some overlays! I'm lapping there at 2:07.530 with semislicks, 1 kg of fuel, TC off, factory ABS, stock setup. And I'd like to get an idea how far off I am from the pros. Seen that good times seem to be around the 2:05 mark, so still 2.5 seconds off at least..
Anyway, I'll be glad to join a championship with some of you. Possibly one where most people are beginners-intermediate racers.
If you've got any suggestions please let me know!
Thanks and see you on track.
Ciao Andrea e benvenuto. Per le gare di campionato dai un'occhiata al programma settimanale
Ciao Emanuele, grazie!

Ho visto molti campionati/eventi, c'e' l'imbarazzo della scelta. Noto pero' che la quantita' di iscritti rimane a 0 in quasi tutti gli eventi. E' un semplice bug del sito?
Appena riesco mi scarico l'app e vedo un po' come funziona.

Saluti
Hello and welcome!
There is prime time if you want to race (high chance people will register at that time around)
[Image: Screenshot-83.png]
20:00 to 22:00 seem always most popular race choice (UTC/GMT +2)
Welcome!  
Did you see this thread?  Good luck.  See you on the track.
https://www.simracingsystem.com/showthre...?tid=11585
SloBros Servers, we almost always sometimes get it right.
Thanks all!
Unfortunately the busiest times are the evening ones... and they are not always
Mmn, you guys say that it's not that busy, but what about all the races that are uploaded on the Youtube channel of SRS? They are full of people.. or are most of them AI?
Nope, never AI in SRS, all players. Only races with min 10 participants are streamed and saved to youtube.
European evenings are quite busy, those are usually the races you will see on youtube. Any race with 5 or more drivers is considered official (will count towards championship). And like Ilmari said, 10 drivers or more will stream on youtube.