Hello There, Guest! Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
same issue again: GT3 results and career statistics bug
I noticed the same issue/bug again as last time. GT3 results are missing in historic results section for season that just ended (2-22-09-18), also overall championship win does not show in career statistics (I'm assuming the two issues are related). All other series seem to be showing fine. 
Thanks, Alex!
thank for pointing this out

i also wonder why the 'fastest lap' on historic result not showing up since i first time joining until now. (HTTP ERROR 500)
its fine if its intentional tho.
the last championship running is always updated on the next day.
Good to know, thanks for the answer!!
@Handy, historic fastest laps would be nice as a quick reference point when comparing lap times, but not sure if those ever worked.
(09-19-2022, 04:46 AM)Handy Hanafiah Wrote:  thank for pointing this out

i also wonder why the 'fastest lap' on historic result not showing up since i first time joining until now. (HTTP ERROR 500)
If you want to see the fastest laps of an historic championship, remove "his" from the url (...lapscoresrs.php... instead of ...lapscoresrshis.php...)
(09-19-2022, 05:35 PM)Matteo Venuti Wrote:  

If you want to see the fastest laps of an historic championship, remove "his" from the url (...lapscoresrs.php... instead of ...lapscoresrshis.php...)
OMG it really works! discovery of the decade  Big Grin Big Grin thanks so much master!
(09-19-2022, 05:35 PM)Matteo Venuti Wrote:  

Nice Smile Hopefully this gets an official fix. Doesn't seem too hard, just changing the link address (unless ALL links have to be changed manually, then this could take a while). Matteo, you're an alien on track and off track...lol