Hello There, Guest! Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Disconnection before the race
Sad 
Hello everyone
I have a question... Today I happened to have to disconnect after registering and entering a race because the steering wheel was not going.  He needed the new drivers... I disconnected and in restarting AC I was no longer able to get back into the race. Is this normal? Isn't there a system to re-enter? 
Thank you
Emanuele
(08-23-2022, 10:39 AM)Emanuele Calarco Wrote:  Hello everyone
I have a question... Today I happened to have to disconnect after registering and entering a race because the steering wheel was not going.  He needed the new drivers... I disconnected and in restarting AC I was no longer able to get back into the race. Is this normal? Isn't there a system to re-enter? 
Thank you
Emanuele
If you have registered for a race, you can always join the server by finding it in the search. Use in search "SimRacingSystem"

[Image: 2022-08-23-182159.png]
Also, under the live tab, there should be a "join manually" option you can press, that will show you current races running on the SRS server. It's at the bottom left of the "live" page.
Thank you for your reply. I didn't know that you could also play through CM.
So I look in the "live" section not "online" for SrS races?
I also recomended disable 'Caching Proxy Server'

Settings>Content Manager>Online>Uncheck 'Use caching proxy server for lobby'
It will make sure the server come up when you try to find the server by name or by clicking 'join manually' like Alexey and Alex mentioned above.

Other method using invitation link (CM)
Daily Series Including YouTuber Series (eu)
Endurance Series (20m week day, 1h weekend, eu)
YouTuber Series (us)
1H YouTuber Series (fri, us)
So can I join the race even without having booked?
(08-24-2022, 12:00 PM)Emanuele Calarco Wrote:  So can I join the race even without having booked?
no, you still need register
all method above is in case join button dissapear because srs page been refreshed after countdown 00:00.
*join button will not dissapear even after countdown is 00:00 if you dont refresh/reload the page. exiting launcher CM or original will refresh/reload automaticly tho. 
*you can join anytime as long you registered and the race isn't over yet. so if you have problem or forget to join, you still can get in and try to do mandatory 3 laps to avoid penalty.
Ok thanks. I will try...