Hello There, Guest! Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Me Presento
Me presento soy ernesto soy de España ( Cantabria) y estoy feliz de poder pertenecer a esta comunidad de Sim Racing, espero disfrutar corriendo carreras con todos vosotros,me gustaria correr las carreras todos los dias  pero por motivos de trabajo pues solo fin de semana podre correr asi que exprimiré bien ese dia,tambien quiero dar las gracias a los administradores por aceptarme a esta comunidad SRS Sim Racing System, muchas gracias nos vemos por las pistas rooom roooom.....

Let me introduce myself I am Ernesto I am from Spain (Cantabria) and I am happy to be able to belong to this Sim Racing community, I hope to enjoy running races with all of you, I would like to run the races every day but for work reasons I will only be able to run so I will squeeze well that day, I also want to thank the administrators for accepting me to this SRS Sim Racing System community, thank you very much see you on the tracks rooom roooom.....
Hi Ernesto. SRS is a great community. There are a lot of Spanish drivers here, and they're all super quick Wink