Hello There, Guest! Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hello
Smile 
I signed up a little while ago but did not have a chance to race at first, but now with the Assetto Corsa app its never been so quick and easy to jump into a race and with this great little service being mentioned by some of the bigger sim racing bloggers the numbers racing are getting very healthy indeed.
I spend most of my sim racing time on iRacing.com as i like the on line structure they operate and have for the last couple of years just used sims like AC, FR2 and R3E and the like for my off line kicks.
But with set race times and a fixed track to race at this new service could well start to change that and its going to be interesting to see how that works out.
A bit of personal info just to know who you are racing against,
I am 43 years old and live in the UK and have been into sim racing since i got a copy of F1 97 on the PSone and got into PC sim racing for my 40th birthday as my family got together and brought me a nice PC and it has become my main hobby along with watching real life Motorsport.
Since then things have moved on and i am now racing in a custom built triple screen rig with a completely rebuilt PC and driving with a Fanatec Club Sport setup, much to the wife's dismay as she has seen some of the prices these bits of kit cost !
Hope to see you all on track soon.
Jason.
[align=left]Race Hard, Race Fair ![/align]