Hello There, Guest! Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Server quali and practice timers cut out too early
Bug 
Hey,

some thing is wrong with server timer settings. Have had first practice timer cut off the session earlier than usual, and quali gets cut short in the middle of the last lap. Admin please check what's wrong!  Heart
Happened at least on Tatuus race.
idk much about how server work, but probably it has something to do with nordschliefe server setting.
(preventing waiting long time after time is over).
it only happen at nurgburgring and nordschliefe only i guess.
(03-30-2022, 05:54 PM)Handy Hanafiah Wrote:  idk much about how server work, but probably it has something to do with nordschliefe server setting.
(preventing waiting long time after time is over).
it only happen at nurgburgring and nordschliefe only i guess.

No, this was Nurburgring GP (GT). For Nordschleife versions it makes sense: lap is so long the overtime would be too long if you start at the last moment before timer out. But is it the same on all Nurburgring variations, quali time cuts shorter than other tracks? (edit: doesn't make sense as nurburgring GP and other versions are in different track "group" than nordschleife versions)
This is still happening. I see Nurburgring track variations are both in game (at least in content manager) and game file folders separated. Is it a bug the Nordschleife variants' timer cutter setting effects both track groups, or has Nordschleife server setting slipped to Nurburgring also?
it should be ok from now on.